Thank you for your support during these times. Is it important that our reopen is as safe and effective as possible for both employees and our clients. We ask that you review the below guidelines before coming in and let us know in advance if you have any questions. If you have respiratory difficulties, a fever, or are feeling unwell before your appointment, we kindly ask you to call the office before coming in to discuss your options. Virtual (telehealth) sessions will remain in place for those who qualify to limit interactions in the office. We look forward to helping you with your goals and thank you again for your support.
· Patients considered high risk by the CDC will not be allowed to attend face to face appointments.
· We have staggered appointments for each office. This allows extra time to prevent overlap in waiting areas and provide ample time to sanitize all surfaces and equipment.
· Per CDC recommendation, we will always practice social distancing and plan to perform face to face sessions as normal in our larger offices. In our smaller offices, we may suggest moving to a larger office within the facility or request other accommodations to maintain the proper social distancing guidelines.
· We kindly ask you wear a protective face mask covering at all times while attending your appointment. Due to the supply shortage we will not be able to provide clients with masks.
· Companions are to remain outside. Only those scheduled for the appointment will be eligible to attend the session within the office.
· Please know we are constantly monitoring the wellbeing of our staff with regular temperature checks and recordings each morning before coming into the office.
The above is subject to change & may be amended depending on evolving circumstances. Select offices are open at this time. In the meantime, let us know if you need anything and we look forward to seeing you soon!