2-Minute Mug Omelet
2-Minute Mug Omelet Ingredients:
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 heaping tablespood finely diced onion
- 1 heaping tablespoon bell peppers red, yellow, orange
- 1/4 cup chopped baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- pinch kosher salt
- pinch ground black pepper, or more to taste
1. Mist the inside of a (12-ounce) ceramic mug with olive oil spray. Add the egg and egg whites and whisk together with a fork. Mix in the rest of the ingredients (red onion, bell pepper, spinach, cheese and salt and pepper) until well combined.
2. Place the mug in the microwave, uncovered, and cook on high for 45 seconds. Remove and stir contents with a fork. Microwave for another 45 seconds. Remove and stir again. Microwave one last time for 30 more seconds, stirring at the 15-second mark and checking for doneness. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy!