B.L.E.A.T. Quesadilla Ingredients:
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten (or 1 whole egg + 2 whites) with a pinch of salt and pepper
• 1 whole-grain tortilla (~7 inches)
• Lettuce leaves
• 2 slices cooked turkey bacon
• 2 to 4 tomato slices
• ¼ to ½ avocado, sliced
- Liberally coat a 10-inch skillet with oil spray and warm over medium heat. Add the eggs, tilting the skillet to evenly distribute them over the bottom of the hot pan.
- Dip one side of the tortilla into the egg, giving it a light coat. Then, place the un-dipped side flat on the pan into the eggs. Let the eggs cook and firm a bit, about 30 seconds. Using a wide spatula, carefully flip the entire thing over like a huge pancake (eggs and tortilla in one careful swoop).
- Layer on the lettuce, bacon, tomato and avocado on ONLY half the tortilla. Then, fold the tortilla half without toppings over the top with the toppings. Transfer to a serving plate, slice in half and dig in!