Blueberry Yogurt Pops, Sally’s Baking Addiction
This refreshing treat featuring blueberries is a wonderful way to incorporate seasonal produce, and it is a simple recipe that is naturally sweetened to boot! To top it off, blueberries are a great source of antioxidants to help with recovery from any and all summer activities.
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons agave or honey
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt (or any flavor)
- Blend the blueberries in a food processor or blender on high speed until nearly liquified into a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour the thick blueberry liquid into a large bowl. Stir in the agave/honey. Add the yogurt and very gently mix everything together. If you want a tie-dye, swirly look to your popsicles– do not fully blend the yogurt and blueberries. You want those patches of white and blue. The mixture will be thick. Add a little more agave/honey to adjust sweetness to taste.
- Pour mixture evenly into each popsicle mold. If your popsicle mold has slots for sticks, you can insert them before freezing – if not, freeze for 2 hours, then put a wooden popsicle stick in the middle (that is what I did). Continue to freeze for an additional 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove. Eat on a hot day. Enjoy!