Breakfast Sausage Wrap
Breakfast Sausage Wrap Ingredients:
- 1 whole-grain wrap (100 calories or less)
- 2 large egg whites or 1 whole egg, scrambled
- 1/4 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cooked turkey breakfast sausage, chopped
- hot sauce (optional)
- Heat a small skillet coated with oil spray, and sauté onions and peppers over medium heat.
- Add the egg whites and scramble until cooked. You can choose to leave the spinach leaves raw or add to the skillet and sauté with the other vegetables.
- Fill the whole grain wrap with the eggs, onions, peppers, spinach leaves, tomatoes, and sausage.
- Add a few dashes of hot sauce, if desired.