Fall Harvest Power Bowl
Fall harvest power bowl Ingredients:
- 1–2 cups baby kale
- 1/2 cup farro, cooked
- 1/2 cup butternut squash, cubed and roasted
- 1/2 cup Brussels sprouts, roasted
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 3 oz. grilled chicken, chopped
- 1 oz. cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/8 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 6 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small garlic clove, pressed or finely minced
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- salt, to taste
- For the dressing: In a mason jar, combine white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, and maple syrup. Shake to combine. Season with salt to taste.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and toss together. Toss with salad dressing and serve.
The dressing will make extra. Save the remaining dressing for later use. Mix and match with your favorite combinations.