Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Ingredients:
- 1/2 pound Dutch baby potatoes
- 2 sweet ears of corn, cut into thirds
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 2 links smoked Andouille turkey (or chicken) sausage, sliced 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1 pound large shrimp (21-25 ct) peeled and deveined
- 1 onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to garnish
- Fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 2 large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 10-15 minutes. Stir in corn and broccoli during the last 3-5 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, olive oil, garlic, paprika, celery salt, celery seed, dry mustard, black pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cayenne.
- Place potatoes, corn, sausage, shrimp, broccoli, and onion in a single layer onto baking sheets.
- Pour the seasoning mixture onto the sheet pan ingredients. Toss thoroughly to combine, ensuring ingredients are evenly coated. Make sure there is enough space in between, to promote even roasting. (use an additional sheet pan, if needed)
- Place into the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and potatoes and corn are tender.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges and garnish with parsley, if desired.