Skillet Taco Cauliflower Rice
Skillet Taco Cauliflower Rice Ingredients:
- 1 lb 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 2 tbsp bell pepper, minced
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 oz canned tomato sauce, 1/2 can
- 4 cups uncooked riced cauliflower
- For the toppings:
- 4 ounces avocado, 1 small
- chopped cilantro
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/4 cup jarred salsa
- lime wedges
- Over high heat, brown the turkey in a large skillet breaking it into smaller pieces as it cooks, about 5 minutes.
When no longer pink add 1 teaspoon salt and the dry seasoning and mix well.
Add the onion, pepper, water and tomato sauce and cover.
Simmer on low for about 15 minutes.
Remove the cover and add the cauliflower, add 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
Transfer to a plate and serve with avocado, lettuce, salsa and lime.