Skillet Taco Cauliflower Rice
Skillet Taco Cauliflower Rice Ingredients:
- 1 lb 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 2 tbsp bell pepper, minced
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 oz canned tomato sauce, 1/2 can
- 4 cups uncooked riced cauliflower
- For the toppings:
- 4 ounces avocado, 1 small
- chopped cilantro
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/4 cup jarred salsa
- lime wedges
- Over high heat, brown the turkey in a large skillet breaking it into smaller pieces as it cooks, about 5 minutes.
- When no longer pink add 1 teaspoon salt and the dry seasoning and mix well.
- Add the onion, pepper, water and tomato sauce and cover.
- Simmer on low for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the cover and add the cauliflower, add 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with avocado, lettuce, salsa and lime.